Why import granite monuments from China
1. China has the most complete industrial system, the most complete supply chain and the cheapest educated labor in the world.
2. China has a good transportation and logistics system.
The mine is next to the factory, and the wharf is next to the factory, saving a lot of logistics costs.
3. China is the most famous stone country in the world.
China has a variety of stone mines, which can provide high-quality, low-cost, and a full range of stone supplies. Including all kinds of marble, granite and so on. Such as Shanxi Black, Barre Gray, Georgia Gray, Mahogany.
4. China has the cheapest and most efficient stone processing equipment in the world.
The most complete, cheap and efficient monument manufacturing equipment can be purchased in China, including various large stone cutting machines, auto shaping machines, auto polishing machines, CNC engraving machines, sandblasting machines, cranes, forklifts, etc.
5. China has cheap and educated skilled workers.
Chinese workers have received nine years of compulsory education, are hard-working, can read drawings, and obey management. It has the largest number of skilled stone memorials workers.
6. The most important thing is that China has the world capital of Monument Industry.
There are hundreds of years of granite monument manufacturing history.
Headstone manufacturer centers all over the world, exported to Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, Europe, Russia, North America, Australia, the Middle East and other countries.
There are abundant supply of stone raw materials (from China or the world), various high-efficiency stone equipment, and efficient and cheap skilled workers. Specialization and scale make the tombstones produced here are the best and cheapest in the world.